The Role in a nutshell…
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced social media and digital marketer to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who lives and breathes social, thrives off growth, creative strategy and getting exception results for our clients.
- Wins big business (alongside CEO / GM), plays a part in campaign ideation, execution, and campaign management alongside Campaign Producer, Campaign Exec
- Outbound and inbound lead nurturing
- Preparing proposals, presenting to clients
- Managing important relationships to retain and grow existing accounts
- Using network to establish, maintain and expand new clients relationships
- Reaching and exceeding targets and goals
- Increasing business opportunities through networking, building new relationships and other routes to market
- Leading Workshops for medium/large key client campaigns alongside GM
- Proactively hunting for ways to optimise and improve our (already impressive) campaign results – client research, audits and making recommendations
- Managing large influencer marketing campaigns end to end, including briefing, strategy, negotiating, content approval and reporting (with assistance of Campaign exec when required)
- Preparing reports with campaign insights and learnings
- Managing client and influencer communications, relationships and expectations.
- Client invoices and campaign wrap up
- Following The Social Club processes, and chipping in along the way, willing to get across the little things that need to happen in a small company to keep it ticking.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in agency, in-house marketing, tech platform or startup
- Working knowledge of Social Media landscape (management, advertising, influencer)
- Expertise in digital advertising/social media
- Proactive approach with analytical thinking
- Proven exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Strong cross-agency functional knowledge
- You’ll possess excellent campaign planning and management skills
- Growth focused, thrives off kicking goals and hitting targets
- Lives and breathes social media
A little on us
We believe the future of influencer marketing centres around authenticity, consistency & transparency.
The Social Club is an independent social influencer and content agency, we’re proud of what we’ve built in such a short time. If this role sounds like you drop us an email with your CV and a cover letter giving us some insight into why you’re the perfect fit!
This is not an entry-level position. We are looking for an experienced candidate with a number of years Australian experience working in a similar business.